Being part of a society implies that we live in a community. Children and elderly people represent the two extreme sides of a society. The former is starting to learn new words and experiences while the latter is a mature person with a lot of experiences. Society is constantly moving forward. Consider answering one or two of the following questions and provide an argument here (50-70 words):
- What would you say are the roles you may have as a social worker who assist children and/or the elderly’s needs?
- What are the rights children should have?
- What are the rights the elderly should have?
- How can the elderly be integrated into a society?
- Could you think of examples, situations and solutions that you may have to face as a social worker when dealing with children and the elderly?
Now, let’s start this conversation with thoughtful arguments! Have a great day!